Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of digital technologies.
Digital technologies and online services have changed how we live and play a big part in our lives. By ensuring that everyone in Wales has access to digital technologies, we are working to achieve a smarter, better connected society and economy.
This is not just about improving physical access to the internet. It is also about:
- ensuring everyone has the skills to use digital technology
- improving online public services
- providing faster internet connectivity
- improving mobile coverage
Delivering a Digital Wales
Delivering a Digital Wales is our framework for making Wales a digital nation. It details our strategy, aims and vision. The framework has 5 objectives:
- public services
We are actively working to improve mobile and wireless coverage across Wales too. You can read more about these in the framework document.
Our Digital Wales LinkedIn group (external link) provides information and updates on Digital Wales. It aims to bring together businesses, individuals and other organisations throughout Wales and internationally.
If you’d like to let us have your ideas for building a Digital Wales or would like more information, email us at email@example.com.