UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
70 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of digital technologies.
Digital technologies and online services have changed how we live and play a big part in our lives. By ensuring that everyone in Wales has access to digital technologies, we are working to achieve a smarter, better connected society and economy.
This is not just about improving physical access to the internet. It is also about:
- ensuring everyone has the skills to use digital technology
- improving online public services
- providing faster internet connectivity
- improving mobile coverage
Delivering a Digital Wales
Delivering a Digital Wales is our framework for making Wales a digital nation. It details our strategy, aims and vision. The framework has 5 objectives:
- public services
We are actively working to improve mobile and wireless coverage across Wales too. You can read more about these in the framework document.
Our Digital Wales LinkedIn group (external link) provides information and updates on Digital Wales. It aims to bring together businesses, individuals and other organisations throughout Wales and internationally.
If you’d like to let us have your ideas for building a Digital Wales or would like more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.