Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
65 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of digital technologies.
Digital technologies and online services have changed how we live and play a big part in our lives. By ensuring that everyone in Wales has access to digital technologies, we are working to achieve a smarter, better connected society and economy.
This is not just about improving physical access to the internet. It is also about:
- ensuring everyone has the skills to use digital technology
- improving online public services
- providing faster internet connectivity
- improving mobile coverage
Delivering a Digital Wales
Delivering a Digital Wales is our framework for making Wales a digital nation. It details our strategy, aims and vision. The framework has 5 objectives:
- public services
We are actively working to improve mobile and wireless coverage across Wales too. You can read more about these in the framework document.
Our Digital Wales LinkedIn group (external link) provides information and updates on Digital Wales. It aims to bring together businesses, individuals and other organisations throughout Wales and internationally.
If you’d like to let us have your ideas for building a Digital Wales or would like more information, email us at email@example.com.