- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Technical Advice Note 6 – Planning for Sustainable Rural Communities (2010)
The guide is aimed at planning applicants, their advisers, and local planning authorities.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Practical guidance on how the planning system can support sustainable rural communities.
This guidance provides advice on:
- sustainable rural communities
- sustainable rural economies
- rural affordable housing
- rural enterprise dwellings
- one planet developments
- sustainable rural services
- sustainable agriculture.
Technical Advice Note 6 – planning for sustainable rural communities (File size: 1MB)