New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
Princes Gate Spring Water is investing £5.5m in a major expansion project with support from the Welsh Government that will double staff numbers and more than triple production volumes.
- University and Hospital show Minister how Invest to Save is helping them deliver more efficient services
- New guidance to help communities take ownership of local assets
- Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Mineral Planning Guidance (MPG) notes
Mineral Planning Guidance notes were published between 1988 and 1995 by the then Welsh Office (WO) and the then Department of the Environment (DoE). Some of these remain in force (partly in cases) in Wales.
Ten individual Mineral Planning Guidance notes remaining in force in Wales are now available below.