Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Minister unveils details of £7.6m for young people’s mental health services
An extra £7.6m will be invested every year in child and adolescent mental health services in Wales to ensure young people receive the right treatment at the right time.
- £10m to improve NHS care for major health conditions
- £22m of funding for Environment and Sustainable Development organisations in Wales
- Minister unveils details of £7.6m for young people’s mental health services
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
3 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Evaluation of the Human Transplantation (Wales) Act
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Local authority budgeted expenditure on schools
- Soft opt-out system of organ donation: Researching the views of Specialist Nurses and Clinical Leads
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Minerals planning policy
This provides planning advice on coal for local planning authorities, applicants and other stakeholders.
Minerals Planning Policy Wales sets out the land use planning policy guidance in relation to mineral extraction and related development in Wales.
This guidance explains the effect of recent regulation on planning permissions for mineral extraction.
IMADP seeks to ensure sustainable, objective and transparent decision-making to meet society's needs for aggregates dredged from the Bristol Channel, Severn Estuary and River Severn.
This document sets out the Welsh Government's strategy for the supply of marine and land-based sand and gravel to South East Wales (at December 2002).
Minerals Planning Policy Wales (MPPW) (2001) sets out the land use planning policy guidance in relation to mineral extraction and related development in Wales, which includes all minerals and substances in, on or under land extracted either by underground or surface working.