“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Minerals planning policy
This provides planning advice on coal for local planning authorities, applicants and other stakeholders.
Minerals Planning Policy Wales sets out the land use planning policy guidance in relation to mineral extraction and related development in Wales.
This guidance explains the effect of recent regulation on planning permissions for mineral extraction.
IMADP seeks to ensure sustainable, objective and transparent decision-making to meet society's needs for aggregates dredged from the Bristol Channel, Severn Estuary and River Severn.
This document sets out the Welsh Government's strategy for the supply of marine and land-based sand and gravel to South East Wales (at December 2002).
Minerals Planning Policy Wales (MPPW) (2001) sets out the land use planning policy guidance in relation to mineral extraction and related development in Wales, which includes all minerals and substances in, on or under land extracted either by underground or surface working.