Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
The opening of Surf Snowdonia in Dolgarrog in the Conwy Valley this Saturday gives Wales another iconic adventure tourism attraction and makes it an adventure destination to rival any in the world.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the code of practice in relation to part 10 (Complaints, Representations and Advocacy Services) of the Act
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the regulations and code of practice in relation to part 5 (Charging and Financial Assessment) of the Act
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
55 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Minerals planning policy
This provides planning advice on coal for local planning authorities, applicants and other stakeholders.
Minerals Planning Policy Wales sets out the land use planning policy guidance in relation to mineral extraction and related development in Wales.
This guidance explains the effect of recent regulation on planning permissions for mineral extraction.
IMADP seeks to ensure sustainable, objective and transparent decision-making to meet society's needs for aggregates dredged from the Bristol Channel, Severn Estuary and River Severn.
This document sets out the Welsh Government's strategy for the supply of marine and land-based sand and gravel to South East Wales (at December 2002).
Minerals Planning Policy Wales (MPPW) (2001) sets out the land use planning policy guidance in relation to mineral extraction and related development in Wales, which includes all minerals and substances in, on or under land extracted either by underground or surface working.