“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
WGC: 07/2012: The Town and Country Planning (Notification) (Wales) Direction 2012
A letter to Chief Planning Officers on new categories of planning application which must be referred to the Welsh Ministers.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This direction and circular guidance explains the new categories of planning application which must be referred to the Welsh Ministers, where local planning authorities are minded to approve them.
The new direction replaces existing directions contained within Circulars 39/92 and 61/93, which are now cancelled.
A copy of this circular is available to download below.