More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Circular Letters - 2003
Circular Letters provide advice and guidance on various planning topics.
Circular Letters are used to provide clarification of policy or procedure and are issued by the Minister or officials on his/her behalf.
The Assembly encourages local planning authorities to enter into pre application discussions.
This statement provides further clarification in relation to when new and emerging national planning policy should be taken into account by a local planning authority.
The Assembly Government has responsibility for setting the policy and procedural framework within which we all operate.
The Welsh Assembly Government consulted last year on draft guidance on the new Ethical Framework, introduced by Part 111 of the Local Government Act 2000.
Letter to local planning authorities about mobile phone operators' 10 commitments.