“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Circular Letters - 2003
Circular Letters provide advice and guidance on various planning topics.
Circular Letters are used to provide clarification of policy or procedure and are issued by the Minister or officials on his/her behalf.
The Assembly encourages local planning authorities to enter into pre application discussions.
This statement provides further clarification in relation to when new and emerging national planning policy should be taken into account by a local planning authority.
The Assembly Government has responsibility for setting the policy and procedural framework within which we all operate.
The Welsh Assembly Government consulted last year on draft guidance on the new Ethical Framework, introduced by Part 111 of the Local Government Act 2000.
Letter to local planning authorities about mobile phone operators' 10 commitments.