First Minister announces major investment for steel in Wales
- Attainment gap for those on free school meals closes again
- Significant fall in diagnostics and therapy waits in Wales
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister announces major investment for steel in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Circular Letters - 2003
Circular Letters provide advice and guidance on various planning topics.
Circular Letters are used to provide clarification of policy or procedure and are issued by the Minister or officials on his/her behalf.
The Assembly encourages local planning authorities to enter into pre application discussions.
This statement provides further clarification in relation to when new and emerging national planning policy should be taken into account by a local planning authority.
The Assembly Government has responsibility for setting the policy and procedural framework within which we all operate.
The Welsh Assembly Government consulted last year on draft guidance on the new Ethical Framework, introduced by Part 111 of the Local Government Act 2000.
Letter to local planning authorities about mobile phone operators' 10 commitments.