Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
The Welsh Government has awarded £149,530 to the Wales Co-operative Centre to support the Co-operative Housing in Wales project, Communities and Children Secretary Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone to end on 30 April
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Research: A Strategic Monitoring Framework for the Planning System
The objectives of the research were:
- To identify a framework with which to effectively monitor the sustainable development outcomes of the planning system;
- To identify a means of using the Ecological Footprint as a composite indicator to measure the sustainable development outcomes of the planning system; and
- To explore and understand the ways in which the Ecological Footprint can be used in the planning system.
The research report has been split into a main research report and a supplementary research report. The main report contains the research and findings of objective (a), while the supplementary report provides technical information on case studies used in the main report and includes additional elements for objectives (b) and (c).
The main research report presents the findings and suggested strategic monitoring framework including the suggested list of indicators to monitor the contribution of the planning system to sustainable development.
The main research report has been used to inform public consultation on a proposed strategic monitoring framework to measure the contribution of the planning system to our vision of a sustainable Wales.
Further information on the public consultation can be found using the link to the right.