“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Rural Economy and the Planning System - Final Report
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This study has been undertaken by Land Use Consultants in collaboration with the University of the West of England and Atlantic Consultants on behalf of the Welsh Assembly Government. Its primary purpose has been to investigate “how the planning system can manage positively and encourage business development in rural towns and villages to assist rural diversification and help retain rural communities”. This forms complementary research to that undertaken for the Assembly Government in 2001 looking at farm diversification and the planning system.