- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Outputs, timing and measures of success
The review should deliver a report by the end of May 2012.
Outputs and timing
The review should deliver a report by the end of May 2012 that makes recommendations about:
- Options for future delivery of the planning system including a preferred approach;
- The primary and secondary legislation and policy and guidance necessary to introduce the identified options and preferred approach;
- An assessment, on an all Wales basis, of the resources necessary, in terms of staff numbers and costs, to deliver the identified options and preferred approach; and
- Any identified quick wins.
Measures of success
The success of the review will be measured against:
- Fullness and quality of evidence gathered;
- Quality of the analysis undertaken and future delivery options proposed;
- Timely publication of the review report;
- Active participation by relevant sections of the business community, regulators and central and local government and non-governmental organisations.