Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Independent Advisory Group Meetings 4 - 6 (February)
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
These meetings took place on 9 February and 21 - 22 February.
These meetings covered;
- Analysis of call for evidence - summaries of questions 1 - 10;
- Topics and actions that come from 21 - 22 February roundtable sessions; and
- Roundtable schedule for March.