Skip to content

Householder Application for Planning Permission for works or extension to a dwelling and conservation area consent. Town and Country Planning Act 1990. Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas Act) 1990

Related Links

Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.