Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
Voting is underway in the elections to the National Assembly for Wales.
- Collaborative project to help missing children in Gwent praised
- Minister provides extra funding to reach out to missing voters
- Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Planning & Energy Act 2008
The Act enables local planning authorities in Wales to set requirements for the generation of energy from local renewable sources and low carbon energy and for energy efficiency in local development plans.
You can view the Act on the Office for Public Sector Information website.