Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced the Welsh Government will invest an additional £20m in social care in 2017-18.
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
- Increase in funding to help Wales’ most disadvantaged pupils – Kirsty Williams
- Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Current primary legislation includes:
- Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Planning (Listed Building and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
- Planning (Hazardous Substances) Act 1990
- Planning and Compensation Act 1991
- Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004
- Planning Act 2008
- Planning (Wales) Act 2015.
This is contained in Government Orders and Regulations. Current secondary legislation includes:
- Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995 (GPDO) (SI 1995 No 418)
- Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (the Use Classes Order) (SI 1987 No 764)
- Town and Country Planning (Development Plan) Regulations 1991 (SI 1991 No 2794)
- Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992 (SI 1992 No 1492)
- Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Wales) Order 2012
For details of all the above Acts and Orders, please visit the Office of Public Sector Information website (external link).