Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New £13m ALN School opened
A new 100 place school for pupils with additional learning needs (ALN) has been officially opened by the Minister for Lifelong Learning and Welsh Language, Alun Davies.
- Finance trilateral meeting - UK Government must give greater clarity about budgets
- Cabinet Secretary welcomes positive response to EIDCymru
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- New £13m ALN School opened
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Current primary legislation includes:
- Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Planning (Listed Building and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
- Planning (Hazardous Substances) Act 1990
- Planning and Compensation Act 1991
- Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004
- Planning Act 2008
- Planning (Wales) Act 2015.
This is contained in Government Orders and Regulations. Current secondary legislation includes:
- Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995 (GPDO) (SI 1995 No 418)
- Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (the Use Classes Order) (SI 1987 No 764)
- Town and Country Planning (Development Plan) Regulations 1991 (SI 1991 No 2794)
- Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992 (SI 1992 No 1492)
- Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Wales) Order 2012
For details of all the above Acts and Orders, please visit the Office of Public Sector Information website (external link).