First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Planning Question & Answers
These frequently asked questions will try to clearly explain planning applications, planning decisions, when and how the Minister can intervene, conduct, complaints and enforcement.
The questions in the pages below cover the following areas:
- Child minding and the Planning System
- Householder Permitted Development Rights
- Applications for Non-Material Amendments to an existing permission (NMA applications)
- Making planning applications
- Ministerial intervention - Call in and departure
- Conduct and complaints
- The Standard Application Form (‘1APP’)
Frequently asked questions about how town and country planning applies to child care, including carrying out a child minding business from home.
Responses to technical questions about changes to Householder Permitted Development Rights that came into force on 30 September 2013.
Two frequently asked questions about non-material amendment applications.
Frequently asked questions about planning permission, development plans, objecting to planning permission and environmental impact assessment.
Six frequently asked questions about how and when the Minister can intervene in planning matters in Wales.
Three frequently asked questions about enforcing the planning system in Wales.
Four frequently asked questions about planning decisions and appeals.
Seven frequently asked questions about the conduct of Local Planning Authorities and how to complain about planning matters.
Why and when the 1app form is needed and how to get more information.