Businesses supported by the Welsh Government record 60% increase in exports
New export business secured by companies supported by the Welsh Government in the last financial year reached £52million – an increase of nearly 60% on the previous year.
- One giant opportunity for Welsh pupils
- Wales programme for Roald Dahl’s centenary in 2016 is unveiled
- Businesses supported by the Welsh Government record 60% increase in exports
- Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
163 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
On 31 December 2011, we became responsible for new powers and functions related to the Building Regulations.
This includes most of the powers in:
- the Building Act 1984
- the Sustainable and Secure Buildings Act 2004
- the Climate Change and Sustainable Energy Act 2006.
Relevant legislation is available from the sources below.
There different laws that cover the standards of buildings or construction. One or more of these laws could apply depending on the type of premises and whether any building work is being carried out. Details on current legislation may be found on the Planning Portal (external link).
You can find previous Building Regulation amendments on the Planning Portal (external link).