Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
The Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism Ken Skates has officially opened phase 1 of the redevelopment of Saundersfoot Harbour.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the code of practice in relation to part 10 (Complaints, Representations and Advocacy Services) of the Act
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
56 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Building Regulations Advisory Committee for Wales
We must consult the Building Regulations Advisory Committee for Wales when proposing changes to Building Regulations and related processes.
In the United Kingdom most building work is controlled by regulations. Previously the Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC) advised on proposed changes to the Building Regulations in England and Wales. BRAC are sponsored by the Department for Communities and Local Government.
Following the devolution of the Building Regulations to Wales the Building Regulations Advisory Committee for Wales (BRACW) was established on 01 January 2012. It will advise us on proposed changes to Building Regulations in Wales. It follows the Code of Practice for Scientific Advisory Committees (CoPSAC).
The Code of Practice sets out good practice and covers:
- working practices of committees
- members’ rights and responsibilities
- the role of the chair.
For queries relating to BRACW, contact:
Housing and Regeneration Directorate
Telephone: 03000 628 141