Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Quarter of a billion pound boost for Wales’ rural communities
The day before the UK Government triggers Article 50, the Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs delivered a £223million boost to Wales’ rural communities.
- Treforest Glass expands with Welsh Government support creating and securing 25 jobs
- Online Safety remains a key priority as internet use rises
- Quarter of a billion pound boost for Wales’ rural communities
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Practical guidance on how to comply with the Building Regulations is provided within 'Approved documents'.
As guidance is reviewed and changes made we will publish separate Approved Documents.
Each document contains:
- guidance on the performance expected of materials and building work to comply with the Building Regulations
- examples and solutions on how to achieve compliance for some building situations.
The Approved Documents held on this website are the current versions.
Archived versions of previous Approved Documents relating to Wales since 1st January 2012 can be found on the following link:
National Archives Approved Documents Post 2012 (external link)
Historical documents relating to England and Wales prior to 1st January 2012 can be found on the following link:
National Archives Approved Documents Pre 2012 (external link)