£43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
Schools and social housing projects across Wales are set to benefit from an immediate £43 million capital investment boost, Finance Minister Jane Hutt has announced
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- First Minister celebrates achievements of NHS Wales
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Setting the Direction for Wales and Borders Rail
- Office for National Statistics (ONS) public consultation on changes to statistical products, 2015
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Building regulations set standards for design and construction which apply to most new buildings and many alterations to existing buildings.
They ensure the health and safety of people in and near buildings and cover:
- saving energy
- use of buildings.
Constructing Excellence in Wales
Constructing Excellence in Wales (external link) helps the construction industry improve its performance so as to deliver better quality and value for money to its clients and end-users in Wales.