Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting People budget protected
The Supporting People budget for local authorities in 2017-18 has been protected at the same level as this year.
- First Minister celebrates the inspiring winners of the 2017 St David Awards
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
- Supporting People budget protected
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Appeals for Wales are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate.
The appeals service and all guidance relating to appeals is available in this section.
Use the appeal service to:
Information and guidance
Minor Commercial Appeals
Lawful Development Certificate
Called-in Planning Applications
Highways and Transport Proposals
The work of the Planning Inspectorate
The work of the Planning Inspectorate includes:
- processing planning and enforcement appeals,
- holding examinations into local development plans.
The Inspectorate also deals with a wide variety of other planning related casework including:
- listed building consent appeals,
- advertisement appeals,
- reporting on planning applications called in for decision by the Welsh Government.
- various compulsory purchase orders,
- rights of way cases
- cases arising from the Environmental Protection and Water Acts and the Transport and Works Act and other Highways Legislation.
In addition, the Inspectorate processes applications for awards of costs which may arise from any of these.