Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Appeals for Wales are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate.
The appeals service and all guidance relating to appeals is available in this section.
Use the appeal service to:
Information and guidance
Minor Commercial Appeals
Lawful Development Certificate
Called-in Planning Applications
Highways and Transport Proposals
The work of the Planning Inspectorate
The work of the Planning Inspectorate includes:
- processing planning and enforcement appeals,
- holding examinations into local development plans.
The Inspectorate also deals with a wide variety of other planning related casework including:
- listed building consent appeals,
- advertisement appeals,
- reporting on planning applications called in for decision by the Welsh Government.
- various compulsory purchase orders,
- rights of way cases
- cases arising from the Environmental Protection and Water Acts and the Transport and Works Act and other Highways Legislation.
In addition, the Inspectorate processes applications for awards of costs which may arise from any of these.