Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
This will be the highest level of nurse training places in Wales since devolution.
- A Bill to make History - Legislation to protect Wales’ past to become law
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
72 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Older People's Commissioner
Sarah Rochira is the Commissioner for Older People in Wales.
The Commissioner ensures that the interests of people aged 60 and over in Wales are safeguarded and promoted.
The Commissioner is a source of information, advocacy and support for older people in Wales and their representatives.
Website: Older People's Commissioner for Wales (external link)
See the Older People's Commissioner's Annual Report (external link) outlining her work and progress made.