A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
Advanced drainage improvement works are being accelerated on the A55 in order to help reduce the risk of future flooding on the carriageway, First Minister Carwyn Jones will announce today.
- First Minister celebrates achievements of NHS Wales
- Welsh Government introduces free swimming for Armed Forces
- A55 improvement works accelerated and £1.9m Tal-y-bont scheme to go ahead this spring
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Setting the Direction for Wales and Borders Rail
- Office for National Statistics (ONS) public consultation on changes to statistical products, 2015
- Environmental Permitting Regulations - Consultation on rules for mobile crushing of lamps that contain mercury
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Older People's Commissioner
Sarah Rochira is the Commissioner for Older People in Wales.
The Commissioner ensures that the interests of people aged 60 and over in Wales are safeguarded and promoted.
The Commissioner is a source of information, advocacy and support for older people in Wales and their representatives.
Website: Older People's Commissioner for Wales (external link)
See the Older People's Commissioner's Annual Report (external link) outlining her work and progress made.