Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sustainable Development Charter
- Sets out our vision of a sustainable Wales;
- Links the central organising principle to the pursuit of the long-term wellbeing of people and communities in Wales;
- Describes the benefits making Sustainable Development your organisation’s central organising principle;
- Sets out the commitment that you are making by signing up; and
- Explains the next steps we will take to support Charter.
The Sustainable Development Charter and the Well-being of Future Generations Act
With the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act now in force the Charter is under review to make sure it is aligned to this new legislation. Until that review is complete, we aren’t accepting new signatories. You can join the Sustainable Development Charter LinkedIn Group (external link) and find news on the Sustainable Development Charter website (external link), or follow the Charter on Twitter (external link).
See the guidance for public bodies which are under the duties in the Act.