Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
Health Service employees in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan will be first in Wales to get an opportunity to ask Mr Gething questions.
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sustainable Development Charter
- Sets out our vision of a sustainable Wales;
- Links the central organising principle to the pursuit of the long-term wellbeing of people and communities in Wales;
- Describes the benefits making Sustainable Development your organisation’s central organising principle;
- Sets out the commitment that you are making by signing up; and
- Explains the next steps we will take to support Charter.
The Sustainable Development Charter and the Well-being of Future Generations Act
With the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act now in force the Charter is under review to make sure it is aligned to this new legislation. Until that review is complete, we aren’t accepting new signatories. You can join the Sustainable Development Charter LinkedIn Group (external link) and find news on the Sustainable Development Charter website (external link), or follow the Charter on Twitter (external link).
See the guidance for public bodies which are under the duties in the Act.