Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
A new promotional showreel featuring clips from the latest major productions filmed in Wales has been launched by Wales Screen
- Education Secretary on fact-finding mission to Finland
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Children and young people
We champion the interests of children and aim to provide every child with the best possible start in life.
This includes tackling child poverty, providing support on parenting and childcare, delivering education programmes, improving health and safeguarding children, promoting play and leisure schemes, and ensuring children's voices are heard.
Our work is based on delivering the core aims of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.