Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Assembly to vote on landmark Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
Assembly to vote on landmark Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill.
- Launch of Creative Learning through the Arts – an Action Plan for Wales
- 34,000 alcohol-related hospital admissions cost Welsh NHS £109m a year
- Assembly to vote on landmark Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
27 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local Government Revenue and Capital Settlement - 2012-13
The following pages set out details for the 3 stage process of calculating the Local Government revenue and capital settlements 2012-13.
The Provisional settlement 2012-13 sets out the draft local government revenue and capital settlement 2012-13. It also includes information on the range of other grants being made available to local authorities in addition to the settlement. This is essentially a consultative exercise with local authorities before agreeing the final settlement.
The Final Settlement 2012-13 sets out information relating to the final settlement 2012-13 including the extra grants. These budgets provide local authorities with the information to set their budgets and council tax levels for 2012-13.
The Green Book 2012-13 provides analysis of the Standard Spending Assessments by individual services used in the calculation of the revenue settlement for Unitary and Police Authorities in Wales.