New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
Museums, archives and libraries across Wales will benefit from almost £2.7million in the latest round of Welsh Government grant funding.
- PRA Health Services expansion to create nearly 90 jobs in Swansea
- E-cigarette use more common among under 15s than tobacco, research finds
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Local Government Revenue and Capital Settlement - 2011-12
The following pages set out details for the 3 stage process of calculating the Local Government revenue and capital settlements 2011-12.
The Provisional settlement 2011-12 sets out the draft local government revenue and capital settlement 2011-12. It also includes information on the range of other grants being made available to local authorities in addition to the settlement. This is essentially a consultative exercise with local authorities before agreeing the final settlement.
The Final Settlement 2011-12 sets out information relating to the final settlement 2011-12 including the extra grants. These budgets provide local authorities with the information to set their budgets and council tax levels for 2011-12.
The Green Book 2011-12 provides analysis of the Standard Spending Assessments by individual services used in the calculation of the revenue settlement for Unitary and Police Authorities in Wales.