New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
The full devolution of non-domestic rates in Wales from today marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution in Wales, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt said.
- Four weeks until stricter regulations for dog breeders come into force in Wales
- New affordable housing set to transform Aston Mead
- Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local Government Revenue and Capital Settlement - 2011-12
The following pages set out details for the 3 stage process of calculating the Local Government revenue and capital settlements 2011-12.
The Provisional settlement 2011-12 sets out the draft local government revenue and capital settlement 2011-12. It also includes information on the range of other grants being made available to local authorities in addition to the settlement. This is essentially a consultative exercise with local authorities before agreeing the final settlement.
The Final Settlement 2011-12 sets out information relating to the final settlement 2011-12 including the extra grants. These budgets provide local authorities with the information to set their budgets and council tax levels for 2011-12.
The Green Book 2011-12 provides analysis of the Standard Spending Assessments by individual services used in the calculation of the revenue settlement for Unitary and Police Authorities in Wales.