UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local Government Revenue and Capital Settlement - 2011-12
The following pages set out details for the 3 stage process of calculating the Local Government revenue and capital settlements 2011-12.
The Provisional settlement 2011-12 sets out the draft local government revenue and capital settlement 2011-12. It also includes information on the range of other grants being made available to local authorities in addition to the settlement. This is essentially a consultative exercise with local authorities before agreeing the final settlement.
The Final Settlement 2011-12 sets out information relating to the final settlement 2011-12 including the extra grants. These budgets provide local authorities with the information to set their budgets and council tax levels for 2011-12.
The Green Book 2011-12 provides analysis of the Standard Spending Assessments by individual services used in the calculation of the revenue settlement for Unitary and Police Authorities in Wales.