Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Police Settlement 2013-14
1. Provisional Police settlement 2013-14
The Provisional Police settlement phase initiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police forces. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to the Police and Crime Commissioners in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2013-14. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2013-2014 (Provisional Settlement - Police and Crime Commissioners) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police forces in 2013-14. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police forces.
2. Final Police Settlement 2013-14
The Final Police Settlement 2013-14 sets out information for police forces to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2013-14.