“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Police Settlement 2013-14
1. Provisional Police settlement 2013-14
The Provisional Police settlement phase initiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police forces. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to the Police and Crime Commissioners in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2013-14. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2013-2014 (Provisional Settlement - Police and Crime Commissioners) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police forces in 2013-14. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police forces.
2. Final Police Settlement 2013-14
The Final Police Settlement 2013-14 sets out information for police forces to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2013-14.