Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Proposed changes to how environmental impact assessment applies to town and country planning
73 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Police Settlement 2013-14
1. Provisional Police settlement 2013-14
The Provisional Police settlement phase initiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police forces. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to the Police and Crime Commissioners in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2013-14. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2013-2014 (Provisional Settlement - Police and Crime Commissioners) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police forces in 2013-14. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police forces.
2. Final Police Settlement 2013-14
The Final Police Settlement 2013-14 sets out information for police forces to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2013-14.