Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Transport Minister outlines Metro Phase Two plans
- Minister accepts ‘Successful Futures’ recommendations in full
- Minister unveils details of £7.6m for young people’s mental health services
- Transport Minister outlines Metro Phase Two plans
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
3 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Evaluation of the Human Transplantation (Wales) Act
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Local authority budgeted expenditure on schools
- Soft opt-out system of organ donation: Researching the views of Specialist Nurses and Clinical Leads
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Police Settlement 2013-14
1. Provisional Police settlement 2013-14
The Provisional Police settlement phase initiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police forces. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to the Police and Crime Commissioners in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2013-14. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2013-2014 (Provisional Settlement - Police and Crime Commissioners) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police forces in 2013-14. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police forces.
2. Final Police Settlement 2013-14
The Final Police Settlement 2013-14 sets out information for police forces to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2013-14.