New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
Many buildings across the Welsh Government’s estate along with Cadw’s monuments will be in darkness this Saturday when lights are switched off in support of the WWF’s Earth Hour.
- New plans to reduce the number of children living in poverty
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Police Settlement 2011-12
1. Provisional Police settlement 2011-12
The Provisional Police settlement phase intitiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police Authorities. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to Clerks and Treasurers of Police Authorities in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2011-12. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2011-2012 (Provisional Settlement - Police Authorities) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police authorities in 2011-12. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police authorities.
2. Final Police Settlement 2011-12
The Final Police Settlement 2011-12 sets out information for police authorities to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2011-12.