Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
Wales has today become the first country in the UK to introduce a revolutionary new system to increase the number of organ donors (Tuesday December 1).
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- Revolutionary new law to increase donor rates comes into force in Wales
- Approved Document R - Physical infrastructure for high-speed electronic communications networks
- Proposals to amend the Non-Executive Director eligibility criteria on the Public Health Wales NHS Trust Board
- Local Government Act 2000 Part III, Conduct of Local Government Members - Amendments to Subordinate Legislation
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
One Voice Wales
One Voice Wales is the national representative body for community and town councils in Wales.
Community and town councils have the option to join One Voice Wales and benefit from the services the organisation offers. One Voice Wales offers an annual training programme covering all aspects of the work of community and town councils and councillors and, where possible, bespoke courses for councils with specific training needs. One Voice Wales also provides advice on legal matters, including a consultancy service.
For further information please contact:
One Voice Wales
24 College Street
Chief Executive: Lyn Cadwallader
Chair: Councillor Bryan Grew