Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones is travelling to America today to meet with political representatives and business leaders in Washington and New York.
- Appointments to board of Social Care Wales announced
- Have your say on a new Rail Service for Wales
- Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Wales for Africa Health Links Network
Harnessing the expertise of the NHS in Wales and partners for disadvantaged communities in Africa.
The Wales for Africa Health Links Network is made up of enthusiasts from across Wales, including individuals and teams from Public Health Wales, the Welsh Government and the Tropical Health and Education Trust.
The network meets regularly to share learning and collaborate on projects. In 2011-12 health links reported 20+ projects across sub-Saharan Africa. Some of their achievements include:
- 450 midwives, nurses, clinical officers and doctors trained
- 1400 community health workers trained in basic healthcare, care of pregnancy, childbirth and newborn care
- 10 specialists and nurses visited Wales for targeted training
For more information visit Wales for Africa Health Links Network (external website).