Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
Services for children and young people with lymphoedema will be improved as a new dedicated national paediatric specialist post is created in the Welsh NHS.
- Deputy Health Minister praises North Wales midwives and NHS volunteers
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Disasters and emergencies overseas: How you can help
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Whatever the emergency fast action is needed to save lives. The world’s poorest countries are often the hardest hit by disasters.
This leaflet tells you:
- how the world responds to major disasters
- what you can do to help save the lives of people under threat in an emergency.