“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The document sets out our approach to international engagement and highlights the steps we will take to ensure Wales has an increasing profile and influence in the world.
An annual report on activities and progress plus an annual Work Programme for the year ahead.
In May 2012 the Welsh Government launched its European Union (EU) Strategy.
In May 2009 the Welsh Government launched its first comprehensive European Union strategy, "Wales and the European Union".
This document is the Welsh Assembly Government response to the European Commission Consultation on the Future “EU2020” Strategy.
Whatever the emergency fast action is needed to save lives. The world’s poorest countries are often the hardest hit by disasters.
The Welsh Assembly Government's response to an European Union (EU) consultation on a fundamental review of all EU spending. &