Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced the Welsh Government will invest an additional £20m in social care in 2017-18.
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
- Increase in funding to help Wales’ most disadvantaged pupils – Kirsty Williams
- Mark Drakeford announces additional £20m for social care in 2017-18
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We are raising Wales’ profile internationally as a first class place to live, study, visit and do business.
To promote Wales and Welsh interests internationally, we:
- develop intergovernmental relationships
- host overseas politicians, ambassadors and other figures of international influence during their visits to Wales
- engage influencers and decision-makers in key markets, such as business leaders and politicians, through overseas visits by Welsh Government ministers
- encourage and organise activities internationally around calendar events such as St David’s Day, the centenary of Dylan Thomas’s birth and the 150th anniversary of the landing of the Mimosa in Patagonia
- promote Wales as a host for major international events, such as NATO Wales 2014
- maintain links with other countries through Welsh Government offices, British posts and Welsh societies overseas
- maintain a web presence through Wales.com.
For more information, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org.