Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
The Welsh Government has launched a marketing campaign to urge the public to contact the Welsh Government’s Resource Efficient Wales helpline.
- Plan unveiled to signpost visitors to Welsh culinary gems
- Ground-breaking Acts receive Royal Assent
- New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Tax devolution in Wales - Consultation on a Land Transaction Tax
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI)
The Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI) and its supporting documentation provides a framework to govern the sharing of personal information by public sector, third sector and private service providers.
WASPI is the single information sharing framework for Wales and provides for the development of Information Sharing Protocols and Data Disclosure Agreements. Its use underpins effective collaboration across organisations, helps overcome perceived barriers and enables staff to share information safely and legally.
The Information Commissioner, Christopher Graham has given his full support to WASPI noting that it provides “a well considered and structured approach” and “a common standard, which should help to ensure not only a consistent approach but also legal compliance, and as such there are real benefits to its adoption across Wales”.
For further information and advice as well as details of training opportunities please visit the Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information website.