Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI)
The Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI) and its supporting documentation provides a framework to govern the sharing of personal information by public sector, third sector and private service providers.
WASPI is the single information sharing framework for Wales and provides for the development of Information Sharing Protocols and Data Disclosure Agreements. Its use underpins effective collaboration across organisations, helps overcome perceived barriers and enables staff to share information safely and legally.
The Information Commissioner, Christopher Graham has given his full support to WASPI noting that it provides “a well considered and structured approach” and “a common standard, which should help to ensure not only a consistent approach but also legal compliance, and as such there are real benefits to its adoption across Wales”.
For further information and advice as well as details of training opportunities please visit the Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information website.