Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
- Plan unveiled to signpost visitors to Welsh culinary gems
- Ground-breaking Acts receive Royal Assent
- New service to help people across Wales save on energy, waste and water
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Tax devolution in Wales - Consultation on a Land Transaction Tax
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Shared purpose – shared delivery
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Guidance on integrating partnerships and plans.
The Welsh Government considers that a single integrated plan should be used to meet the statutory duties in relation to the development of plans and strategies required under the following legislation:
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 (Part 2: Ss 37-46) – Community strategies
- Children Act 2004 (Part 3: S26) – Children and Young People’s Plan (which include plans required in accordance with section 2 of the Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 and Part 1 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010)
- National Health Service (Wales) Act 2006 (Part 3: S40) – Health, Social Care and Well-being Strategies
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (Part 1: S6) – Strategies for the reduction of crime and disorder, strategies for combating the misuse of drugs, alcohol and other substances, and strategies for the reduction of re-offending
- Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 sections 11 and 12 – the duties in respect of local authorities to assess for sufficient play opportunities and to promote and facilitate participation by children in decisions of the authority which might affect them, and to publish and keep up to date information about its arrangements.
Shared Purpose – Shared Delivery (File size: 555KB)