Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
An ambitious plan for a transformative integrated transport system in South Wales will take another step forwards today, as the First Minister launches a publicity campaign for the new Metro system.
- Wales’ Health Minister calls on UK Government to ban fatty and sugary food adverts on TV before 9pm
- ‘Stickers in windows’ food hygiene rating scheme “a big success story for Wales” – Vaughan Gething
- Metro Project ‘huge opportunity for Wales’ says transport industry
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Shared purpose – shared delivery
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Guidance on integrating partnerships and plans.
We consider that a single integrated plan should be used to meet the statutory duties in relation to the development of plans and strategies required under the following legislation:
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 (Part 2: Ss 37-46) – Community strategies
- Children Act 2004 (Part 3: S26) – Children and Young People’s Plan (which include plans required in accordance with section 2 of the Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 and Part 1 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010)
- National Health Service (Wales) Act 2006 (Part 3: S40) – Health, Social Care and Well-being Strategies
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (Part 1: S6) – Strategies for the reduction of crime and disorder, strategies for combating the misuse of drugs, alcohol and other substances, and strategies for the reduction of re-offending
- Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 sections 11 and 12 – the duties in respect of local authorities to assess for sufficient play opportunities and to promote and facilitate participation by children in decisions of the authority which might affect them, and to publish and keep up to date information about its arrangements.
Shared Purpose – Shared Delivery (File size: 555KB)