Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
The opening of Surf Snowdonia in Dolgarrog in the Conwy Valley this Saturday gives Wales another iconic adventure tourism attraction and makes it an adventure destination to rival any in the world.
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Consultation on the Proposals for the Interim Agricultural Wages Order
- Developments of National Significance
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
54 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Shared purpose – shared delivery
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Guidance on integrating partnerships and plans.
We consider that a single integrated plan should be used to meet the statutory duties in relation to the development of plans and strategies required under the following legislation:
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 (Part 2: Ss 37-46) – Community strategies
- Children Act 2004 (Part 3: S26) – Children and Young People’s Plan (which include plans required in accordance with section 2 of the Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 and Part 1 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010)
- National Health Service (Wales) Act 2006 (Part 3: S40) – Health, Social Care and Well-being Strategies
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (Part 1: S6) – Strategies for the reduction of crime and disorder, strategies for combating the misuse of drugs, alcohol and other substances, and strategies for the reduction of re-offending
- Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 sections 11 and 12 – the duties in respect of local authorities to assess for sufficient play opportunities and to promote and facilitate participation by children in decisions of the authority which might affect them, and to publish and keep up to date information about its arrangements.
Shared Purpose – Shared Delivery (File size: 555KB)