Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Commission on Public Service Governance and Delivery
The aim of the Commission was to look hard, honestly and objectively at the way public services are governed and delivered in Wales, and how they may be improved.
The Commission on Public Service Governance and Delivery ran from April to December 2013.
In April 2013 the First Minister established the Commission as an opportunity for those who are involved in delivering services, those who are politically accountable for them, and users of them to examine how public services were governed: that is, held accountable for their performance and delivered most effectively to the public.
The Commission reported on its findings on 20 January 2014. Its findings are available as a full report, which contains a detailed analysis of the evidence received, or a summary report, which focusses only on the findings and recommendations.