UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
79 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Commission on Public Service Governance and Delivery
The aim of the Commission was to look hard, honestly and objectively at the way public services are governed and delivered in Wales, and how they may be improved.
The Commission on Public Service Governance and Delivery ran from April to December 2013.
In April 2013 the First Minister established the Commission as an opportunity for those who are involved in delivering services, those who are politically accountable for them, and users of them to examine how public services were governed: that is, held accountable for their performance and delivered most effectively to the public.
The Commission reported on its findings on 20 January 2014. Its findings are available as a full report, which contains a detailed analysis of the evidence received, or a summary report, which focusses only on the findings and recommendations.