Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
£17m EU-backed project to support Welsh job-seekers announced at St David's Day reception in Brussels
Finance Minister, Jane Hutt, has announced a £10 million EU investment for a £17 million initiative to help people affected by redundancy back into work.
- 56% of food businesses in Wales get top food hygiene ratings
- Support for Wales YFC announced
- £17m EU-backed project to support Welsh job-seekers announced at St David's Day reception in Brussels
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
26 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Key Documents For Local Service Boards.
The documents below evidence and support the development of the Local Service Board model.
Guidance on integrating Partnerships and Plans.
Frequently asked questions regarding Local Service Boards.
Commissioning of a team of independent consultants.
The new Local Service Board (LSB) prospectus ‘Local Service Boards: Realising the Potential’ is a route map for the next development phase, drawing on the experience of the six pilot LSBs, the independent baseline review of the first twelve months and input from our national stakeholder groups.
Making the Connections - Delivering Beyond Boundaries, the Welsh Assembly Government's response to the Beecham Report, identified five top areas for action by March 2008.