Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
143 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
06. Ceredigion Local Service Board
Information specific to the Ceredigion Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
- To work collaboratively across organisational boundaries to agree joint action to achieve better outcomes for citizens in Ceredigion, in line with the Ceredigion 2020 Community Strategy along with any other identified need;
- To strengthen local public service leadership to tackle ‘fundamental and unmet’ challenges from a citizen perspective and ensure an effective and efficient whole-system response to the needs of citizens;
- To facilitate new models of delivery through potential pooling of resources, aligning services better across sectors and / or setting up new joint arrangements;
- To ensure that arrangements for commissioning or managing particular services at a regional level are working effectively at the local level;
- To be a learning partnership which develops best practice in transforming citizen centred services and facilitates the sharing of experience across the Welsh public service;
- To co-ordinate local, regional and national priorities, where appropriate, and develop effective relationships which overcome organisational barriers;
- To develop a new relationship with the Welsh Government in order to facilitate the removal of bureaucratic or other obstacles to improved local service performance;
- To undertake other collaborative activities which promote the health and economic, social, and environmental well-being of Ceredigion
For information relating to their local partnership/community strategy, please click on the following link:
- Ceredigion local partnership/community strategy [External link]
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Matthew Quinn, Director of Department for Environment, Sustainability & Housing.