Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- Proposed new service to provide SPECS to children in Wales’ special schools
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
73 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local service boards
The purpose of Local Services Boards (LSBs) is to deliver benefits for citizens through strengthening joint working across all public services in Wales.
improve the quality of life and joined-up service delivery for citizens in their areas
provide the leadership to ensure that difficult issues across public services are confidently managed not avoided or ignored
stimulate integration, co-ordination and co-operation between local, regional and national public sector organisations
set an example of innovative, citizen-focused leadership at the heart of the local partnership and delivery system
ensure an effective whole system response to the needs of citizens by pooling resources
"unblock blockages" by removing bureaucracy or other obstacles.