£17 million in the bag for good causes says Minister
- Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- £17 million in the bag for good causes says Minister
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
77 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local service boards
The purpose of Local Services Boards (LSBs) is to deliver benefits for citizens through strengthening joint working across all public services in Wales.
improve the quality of life and joined-up service delivery for citizens in their areas
provide the leadership to ensure that difficult issues across public services are confidently managed not avoided or ignored
stimulate integration, co-ordination and co-operation between local, regional and national public sector organisations
set an example of innovative, citizen-focused leadership at the heart of the local partnership and delivery system
ensure an effective whole system response to the needs of citizens by pooling resources
"unblock blockages" by removing bureaucracy or other obstacles.