Welsh success on the world stage ‘fast becoming the norm’
Recent outstanding individual, team and national sporting successes have helped contribute to an unprecedented global profile for Wales, the First Minister Carwyn Jones said today.
- Next stage of A55 multi-million pound tunnel scheme to begin
- Recycling still on the up in Wales
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Welsh success on the world stage ‘fast becoming the norm’
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Local service boards
The purpose of Local Services Boards (LSBs) is to deliver benefits for citizens through strengthening joint working across all public services in Wales.
improve the quality of life and joined-up service delivery for citizens in their areas
provide the leadership to ensure that difficult issues across public services are confidently managed not avoided or ignored
stimulate integration, co-ordination and co-operation between local, regional and national public sector organisations
set an example of innovative, citizen-focused leadership at the heart of the local partnership and delivery system
ensure an effective whole system response to the needs of citizens by pooling resources
"unblock blockages" by removing bureaucracy or other obstacles.