Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
67 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
ePS is responsible for developing and delivering a long-term eProcurement strategy and service. It replaces the xchangewales programme, although Value Wales continues to deliver xchangewales systems and services under the name ePS:
- eSourcing – including eTenders, eAuctions, eEvaluation and eContract and performance management. This workstream supports the delivery of web-based services that allow buyers and suppliers to conduct their sourcing activities online via our sourcing tool, eTenderwales. We also have an enhanced evaluation tool, AWARD, for more complex evaluations. Sell2Wales is our online notice publication tool, which allows buyers to run simple tenders and quick quotes, from a bank of registered suppliers. For more information on eSourcing visit eTenderWales (external link).
- eTrading (external link) – an online service that allows public sector buyers to view and order goods and services through a wide range of electronic catalogues. Schools across Wales use this service.
- ePayments – includes purchase cards as well as other ePayment solutions at no direct cost to organisations. It offers a quick, cost-effective and safe mechanism for the purchase of all goods and services. Suppliers also benefit from improved cash flow as payment is guaranteed between 3-5 days.
ePS is a centrally funded service which is free of charge to Welsh public sector organisations. For more information or support on the systems available, contact the eProcurement Service team: eProcurementservice@wales.gsi.gov.uk