Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
ePS is responsible for developing and delivering a long-term eProcurement strategy and service. It replaces the xchangewales programme, although Value Wales continues to deliver xchangewales systems and services under the name ePS:
- eSourcing – including eTenders, eAuctions, eEvaluation and eContract and performance management. This workstream supports the delivery of web-based services that allow buyers and suppliers to conduct their sourcing activities online via our sourcing tool, eTenderwales. We also have an enhanced evaluation tool, AWARD, for more complex evaluations. Sell2Wales is our online notice publication tool, which allows buyers to run simple tenders and quick quotes, from a bank of registered suppliers. For more information on eSourcing visit eTenderWales (external link).
- eTrading (external link) – an online service that allows public sector buyers to view and order goods and services through a wide range of electronic catalogues. Schools across Wales use this service.
- ePayments – includes purchase cards as well as other ePayment solutions at no direct cost to organisations. It offers a quick, cost-effective and safe mechanism for the purchase of all goods and services. Suppliers also benefit from improved cash flow as payment is guaranteed between 3-5 days.
ePS is a centrally funded service which is free of charge to Welsh public sector organisations. For more information or support on the systems available, contact the eProcurement Service team: eProcurementservice@wales.gsi.gov.uk