Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
£95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
Health Secretary, Vaughan Gething, has announced a £95 million package to support a range of education and training programmes for healthcare professionals in Wales.
- Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
- Ken Skates visits Chongqing and Shanghai to cement Welsh links with China
- £95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
ePS is responsible for developing and delivering a long-term eProcurement strategy and service. It replaces the xchangewales programme, although Value Wales continues to deliver xchangewales systems and services under the name ePS:
- eSourcing – including eTenders, eAuctions, eEvaluation and eContract and performance management. This workstream supports the delivery of web-based services that allow buyers and suppliers to conduct their sourcing activities online via our sourcing tool, eTenderwales. We also have an enhanced evaluation tool, AWARD, for more complex evaluations. Sell2Wales is our online notice publication tool, which allows buyers to run simple tenders and quick quotes, from a bank of registered suppliers. For more information on eSourcing visit eTenderWales (external link).
- eTrading (external link) – an online service that allows public sector buyers to view and order goods and services through a wide range of electronic catalogues. Schools across Wales use this service.
- ePayments – includes purchase cards as well as other ePayment solutions at no direct cost to organisations. It offers a quick, cost-effective and safe mechanism for the purchase of all goods and services. Suppliers also benefit from improved cash flow as payment is guaranteed between 3-5 days.
ePS is a centrally funded service which is free of charge to Welsh public sector organisations. For more information or support on the systems available, contact the eProcurement Service team: eProcurementservice@wales.gsi.gov.uk