Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting People budget protected
The Supporting People budget for local authorities in 2017-18 has been protected at the same level as this year.
- First Minister celebrates the inspiring winners of the 2017 St David Awards
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
- Supporting People budget protected
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We are working to make Wales a better place to live and want to ensure that people have decent, affordable homes.
This is challenging due to the cuts to our budget from the UK Government. However, we are investing in the supply of new homes to ensure that everyone has a decent home that they can afford as well as to create jobs and training opportunities.
We are committed to increasing the supply of new homes by:
- building 10,000 new affordable homes - the increase to our original 7,500 target was announced in March 2014
- bringing 5,000 empty properties back into use.