Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding has been allocated to 33 Flying Start projects across Wales to help them improve their facilities, Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Welsh Government to invest over £2m to develop Welsh ports
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
We are working to make Wales a better place to live and want to ensure that people have decent, affordable homes.
This is challenging due to the cuts to our budget from the UK Government. However, we are investing in the supply of new homes to ensure that everyone has a decent home that they can afford as well as to create jobs and training opportunities.
We are committed to increasing the supply of new homes by:
- building 10,000 new affordable homes - the increase to our original 7,500 target was announced in March 2014
- bringing 5,000 empty properties back into use.