Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Global buyers get a taste of Wales in an effort to reach new markets post-Brexit
The Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs, Lesley Griffiths, is in Dubai this week to fly the flag for Wales as part of St David’s Day 2017 celebrations.
- Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
- £5m EU funding boost for Welsh universities
- Global buyers get a taste of Wales in an effort to reach new markets post-Brexit
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National outcomes framework for people who need care and support and carers who need support
This will enable progress to be followed both locally and nationally towards transforming care and support services.
The main objectives for the framework are:
- describe the important well-being outcomes that people who need care and support and carers who need support should expect in order to lead fulfilled lives
- set national direction for services to promote the well-being of people in Wales who need care and support, and carers who need support
- provide greater transparency on whether care and support services are improving well-being outcomes for people using consistent and comparable indicators