Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
EU students applying for a place at Welsh universities for the 2018/19 academic year will be eligible for financial support, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams announced today (Mon 24 April).
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
National outcomes framework for people who need care and support and carers who need support
This will enable progress to be followed both locally and nationally towards transforming care and support services.
The main objectives for the framework are:
- describe the important well-being outcomes that people who need care and support and carers who need support should expect in order to lead fulfilled lives
- set national direction for services to promote the well-being of people in Wales who need care and support, and carers who need support
- provide greater transparency on whether care and support services are improving well-being outcomes for people using consistent and comparable indicators