New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
Princes Gate Spring Water is investing £5.5m in a major expansion project with support from the Welsh Government that will double staff numbers and more than triple production volumes.
- University and Hospital show Minister how Invest to Save is helping them deliver more efficient services
- Another 300 young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
- Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Social Services Strategies
These documents detail the plans to improve the well-being of people in need of care and support in Wales.
This third phase of the Strategy focuses on ensuring that older people in Wales have the resources they need to deal with the challenges and opportunities they face.
Provides a framework for agencies to work together to deliver services and support to carers.
We want to give older people with complex needs a strong voice and control over their care and support.
Everyone is entitled to well-being and everyone has a responsibility for their own well-being, but some people need extra help to achieve this.
The plan explains how we will provide additional support and assist the sharing of good practice.
The Strategy sets out the policy direction for social services for the next 10 years.