£17 million in the bag for good causes says Minister
"Consumer habits appear to be changing which is having a positive knock on effect on the environment as well as raising a significant amount of money for good causes.”
- Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- £17 million in the bag for good causes says Minister
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
77 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Social Services Strategies
These documents detail the plans to improve the well-being of people in need of care and support in Wales.
Everyone is entitled to well-being and everyone has a responsibility for their own well-being, but some people need extra help to achieve this.
This third phase of the Strategy focuses on ensuring that older people in Wales have the resources they need to deal with the challenges and opportunities they face.
Provides a framework for agencies to work together to deliver services and support to carers.
We want to give older people with complex needs a strong voice and control over their care and support.
The plan explains how we will provide additional support and assist the sharing of good practice.
The Strategy sets out the policy direction for social services for the next 10 years.