Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£10m to improve NHS care for major health conditions
A £10m investment to improve NHS services for major health conditions such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke has been announced by Deputy Health Minister Vaughan Gething.
- £22m of funding for Environment and Sustainable Development organisations in Wales
- Major investment in world class facilities puts Dragon ahead of the game
- £10m to improve NHS care for major health conditions
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
3 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Evaluation of the Human Transplantation (Wales) Act
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Local authority budgeted expenditure on schools
- Soft opt-out system of organ donation: Researching the views of Specialist Nurses and Clinical Leads
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Social Services Strategies
These documents detail the plans to improve the well-being of people in need of care and support in Wales.
Everyone is entitled to well-being and everyone has a responsibility for their own well-being, but some people need extra help to achieve this.
This third phase of the Strategy focuses on ensuring that older people in Wales have the resources they need to deal with the challenges and opportunities they face.
Provides a framework for agencies to work together to deliver services and support to carers.
We want to give older people with complex needs a strong voice and control over their care and support.
The plan explains how we will provide additional support and assist the sharing of good practice.
The Strategy sets out the policy direction for social services for the next 10 years.