Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- Finance Ministers will press Chancellor for infrastructure stimulus
- First Minister to mark 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Report of the Protection of Vulnerable Adults Project Board
The Protection of Vulnerable Adults Project Board was established in February 2008 by the Deputy Minister for Social Services, Gwenda Thomas AM. The project board was set up to review the Assembly Government’s adult protection policies and guidance.
This report makes two main recommendations:
- To review the need for further legislation in the field of adult protection, and
- To update and refresh the ‘In Safe Hands’ Guidance.