Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
65 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The circumstances and support needs of older people with autism
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This report was prepared by the Universities of Bangor and Glamorgan. It was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and published in February 2010.
In response to the report’s recommendations, the Deputy Minister for Social Services decided :
- to consider how Phase 2 of the National Service Framework for Older People can help address the needs of older people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD); and
- that the Welsh Assembly Government should host a two day ASD conference in Aberystwyth on 10th and 11th June 2010. The focus of the first day will be on adults while the focus of the second day will be on older people.