UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
73 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The circumstances and support needs of older people with autism
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This report was prepared by the Universities of Bangor and Glamorgan. It was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and published in February 2010.
In response to the report’s recommendations, the Deputy Minister for Social Services decided :
- to consider how Phase 2 of the National Service Framework for Older People can help address the needs of older people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD); and
- that the Welsh Assembly Government should host a two day ASD conference in Aberystwyth on 10th and 11th June 2010. The focus of the first day will be on adults while the focus of the second day will be on older people.