First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The circumstances and support needs of older people with autism
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This report was prepared by the Universities of Bangor and Glamorgan. It was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and published in February 2010.
In response to the report’s recommendations, the Deputy Minister for Social Services decided :
- to consider how Phase 2 of the National Service Framework for Older People can help address the needs of older people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD); and
- that the Welsh Assembly Government should host a two day ASD conference in Aberystwyth on 10th and 11th June 2010. The focus of the first day will be on adults while the focus of the second day will be on older people.