Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The circumstances and support needs of older people with autism
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This report was prepared by the Universities of Bangor and Glamorgan. It was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and published in February 2010.
In response to the report’s recommendations, the Deputy Minister for Social Services decided :
- to consider how Phase 2 of the National Service Framework for Older People can help address the needs of older people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD); and
- that the Welsh Assembly Government should host a two day ASD conference in Aberystwyth on 10th and 11th June 2010. The focus of the first day will be on adults while the focus of the second day will be on older people.