First Minister announces major investment for steel in Wales
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the next tranche in a series of major investments as part of an ongoing programme of support to secure the long term future of the Tata steel works in Wales.
- Attainment gap for those on free school meals closes again
- Significant fall in diagnostics and therapy waits in Wales
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister announces major investment for steel in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
WAGC 14/2010 - Charges For Residential Accommodation - Crag Amendment No 26
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Announces the abolition of the of the lower capital limit of £20,750 from 12 April 2010.
The upper capital limit of £22,000 is to be maintained. The affect of this is to produce a single capital limit of £22,000 and thus remove the tariff system in Wales. Authorities are reminded of the effect of this single capital limit on charges for home