Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
Twelve tech companies will pitch their business ideas before The Duke of York and invited guests in Cardiff this week in the first Pitch@Palace event held in Wales.
- Welsh Government investing £2.5m to build new facility for Qioptiq in support of its new £82m contract
- £95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
- HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Working differently – working together
It focuses on the vital role that all staff play in delivering safe and effective care for the people of Wales. It recognises that the NHS in Wales is working within a changing environment in challenging times. It is all the more important that staff are supported by the best in employment practices. This framework will support the development of the right staffing model in order to continue to transform the way we deliver healthcare.
The focus is on four objectives:
- develop a workforce aligned and committed to the vision set out in Together for Health;
- create a sustainable and skilled workforce that focuses on helping the people of Wales to improve their health as well as treating sickness;
- support a redesigned service working together to deliver healthcare for the 21st Century; and
- aim at excellence everywhere within available resources.