UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
80 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Health Plan – Improving Integrated Service Delivery Across Wales
Three key themes have emerged which are also common to other strategic developments in rural areas:
Access to services
Improving access to services across the spectrum from emergency to routine services.
The need and opportunities for closer service integration
Integrated service models, workforce planning and systems are necessary to improve service provision and ensure effective use of resources and skills within communities.
Community cohesion and engagement
This is an important resource and is of immense potential to rural and urban settings. Community cohesion, engagement and ownership needs to be a key element of service planning.