More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A Strategic Vision for Maternity Services in Wales
We aim for a service that promotes pregnancy and childbirth as an event of social and emotional significance, where women and families are treated with dignity and respect.
For every mother wherever they live and whatever their circumstances, pregnancy and childbirth will be a safe and positive experience.
This will enable the new mother, her partner and family to begin parenting feeling:
- capable and
- well supported in giving their child a secure start in life.