Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- New plan to improve ear, nose and throat services in the Welsh NHS
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
72 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A Strategic Vision for Maternity Services in Wales
We aim for a service that promotes pregnancy and childbirth as an event of social and emotional significance, where women and families are treated with dignity and respect.
For every mother wherever they live and whatever their circumstances, pregnancy and childbirth will be a safe and positive experience.
This will enable the new mother, her partner and family to begin parenting feeling:
- capable and
- well supported in giving their child a secure start in life.