Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
The target has been achieved every month since a clinical response model pilot began in October 2015.
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- Taking Wales Forward
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Wales cancer patient experience survey 2013
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This survey monitors national progress on experiences of cancer care in Wales.
It was produced in partnership with Macmillan Cancer support and Quality Health.
The Minister of Health and Social Services launched the publication of the survey on 27 January 2014.