£17 million in the bag for good causes says Minister
"Consumer habits appear to be changing which is having a positive knock on effect on the environment as well as raising a significant amount of money for good causes.”
- Welsh Government assists Fox 21 Television Studios to revive ‘sleeping Dragon’ Studios
- Minister launches first day of discounted bus travel for young people in Wales
- £17 million in the bag for good causes says Minister
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Featured consultation »Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
76 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Robert Powell Investigation
The investigation focused on the lessons that the Welsh NHS can learn from the circumstances of Robbie’s death.
The report makes 12 recommendations which fall into four general groups:
- Communication to ensure continuity of care;
- Involvement and communication with patients and their families;
- The management of medical records;
- Dealing with complaints following the death of a patient.
Following representations received from the charity, Action against Medical Accidents, a factual inaccuracy in paragraph 158 has been highlighted . They have made clear that in February 2009, Action against Medical Accidents, sought permission to apply for judicial review of the decision of the General Medical Council. Mr Powell was an interested party only.