Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Robert Powell Investigation
The investigation focused on the lessons that the Welsh NHS can learn from the circumstances of Robbie’s death.
The report makes 12 recommendations which fall into four general groups:
- Communication to ensure continuity of care;
- Involvement and communication with patients and their families;
- The management of medical records;
- Dealing with complaints following the death of a patient.
Following representations received from the charity, Action against Medical Accidents, a factual inaccuracy in paragraph 158 has been highlighted . They have made clear that in February 2009, Action against Medical Accidents, sought permission to apply for judicial review of the decision of the General Medical Council. Mr Powell was an interested party only.