Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
£17m EU-backed project to support Welsh job-seekers announced at St David's Day reception in Brussels
Finance Minister, Jane Hutt, has announced a £10 million EU investment for a £17 million initiative to help people affected by redundancy back into work.
- 56% of food businesses in Wales get top food hygiene ratings
- Support for Wales YFC announced
- £17m EU-backed project to support Welsh job-seekers announced at St David's Day reception in Brussels
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
26 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Robert Powell Investigation
The investigation focused on the lessons that the Welsh NHS can learn from the circumstances of Robbie’s death.
The report makes 12 recommendations which fall into four general groups:
- Communication to ensure continuity of care;
- Involvement and communication with patients and their families;
- The management of medical records;
- Dealing with complaints following the death of a patient.
Following representations received from the charity, Action against Medical Accidents, a factual inaccuracy in paragraph 158 has been highlighted . They have made clear that in February 2009, Action against Medical Accidents, sought permission to apply for judicial review of the decision of the General Medical Council. Mr Powell was an interested party only.